OMG LIEK L00K FIRST POST!!111!1ONEONEONE
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
OMG LIEK L00K FIRST POST!!111!1ONEONEONE


Oh look. A blog. Nice layout... -____-

Gah. Should be practising A Maths now..

I swear, I'll forever dread ordering from Stall 10 in the canteen. Stupid extra uncle person there. Following events occured:

Day 1:
Me: Tuna sandwich.
Extra uncle person: *making weird gustures with his hands* Ahlorlallauloubo..(whatever the hell he was saying I don't understand, whether or not it's human language)
Me: *stunned and shocked* ..Wha?
EUP: *repeats that...stuff*
Me: *even more blur look*
Original uncle: No more Iced Tea.
Me: ..I asked for tuna sandwich...

Day n:
Me: *thinks:HIM again* *speaks clearly* Ribena.
EUP: ..Milo?
Me: ...
Me: RI-BE-NA!
EUP: *takes a cup half filled with some unknown black substance and proceeds to fill it with Iced Tea*
Me: ??!?!
EUP: *pauses, takes another cup and fills it with Ribena..*

...
What a horrible person...with horrible hearing.. how did he even get a chance to help out? Hmmm? I feel so stupid...

A Maths A Maths A Maths A Maths.... only one more day~ Just 2hours and I'll be free! FREE~
This is totally stupid..bet I lost a whole lot of brain cells just because of this. Gee.

Maybe I should try to make a niiiice layout..and keep it so for the rest of maybe, 10 years. ;p
But first..I must learn and master HTML oh so perfectly.

Last seen at 8:19 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.