Tuesday, May 24, 2005
OMG OMG OMG.

Got back our Mid-Year results today! GAH!!! Yes, someone actually got FULL MARKS for A Maths. Yes, a Chinese scholar from C1. Here's an extract of a conversation (of two local students) which I overheard at the hall:

"Eh..how much did you get?"
"..So-so only.... ...lah"
"..How much??"
"70"
"..Upon?"
"80"
Huifang and I, who overheard, exhanged glances as well as a mouthed "WHAT THE HELL??? SEVENTY???" (゜д゜)

Sigh. Clever people.

Had the shock of my life when checking the Chinese paper. Was like, laughing bitterly at myself for getting a measely 4/20 for the close passage..until..I realised that..I had like..7ticks??? Went to lao shi.

Me: Lao shi...zhe ge...yin gai duo shi(10) fen ah..! [Translation: Teacher...I should have 10 marks more for this]
Lao shi: *gasp* o_o

Ahahhaha..whoa.. TEN marks...could you believe it?

A funny conversation would be:
Sakinah: Ehhh..I'm sure you'll be able to get 18/25 for your Lit.
Julie: Who says...
Sakinah: You always get like 18/25!
Julie: It's just luck. I only got it during the first class test.
Sakinah: The second as well..
Julie: So? It's only two..
Sakinah: Yah, but that's like, the only Lit tests we've taken? Like, you scored 18/25 for all the Lit tests?!

Last seen at 9:03 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.