Today must have been the worst day I've ever experienced.
Why? Because just about 30mins towards the end of the A Maths paper, I suddenly had this oh so wonderful stomachache. Just as I sat there suffering in my seat, while frantically trying to answer my questions, and trying to stop the pain..
But that's not all. I just had to stay back for a meeting. And after waiting for 1h 20mins, I was told it had been cancelled already. Which means I was there suffering that 1h 20mins with The Stomachache. Called mom, and she took a good half hour to reach school, as I stood there dumbly, with The Stomachache refusing to go away. The ride home wasn't great at all. For once I realised that the road wasn't as smooth as I used to think, with numerous stupid bumps provoking The Stomachache to inflict great pain.
The Stomachache finally disappeared! after me lying on my dear bed for approx. 15mins. The total time The Stomachache had reign it's evil domination over me was about 2h 50mins..I think.. The journey home lasted 15mins.. Hmph..
Going for OBS soon...still not packed yet..Arghh..
Last seen at 12:09 PM
|