Thursday, June 30, 2005
Woo. Finally got to blog. Sigh..I'm trying to finish A Maths. Dunno how to do so many questions. Lalalala. Why is coordinate geometry in A Maths so hard? And log...ARHH. x_X Okay..this year I've been a very bad kid. I have outstanding homework. ;__; Yes. I've still not handed in Misc 4.. I'll most probably be killed by the A Maths rep.. It's like..months overdue. AHHAHA.. What's more..I'm getting lazier and lazier.. ;____; And all I can do is complain about my laziness. Tsk.

I wanna change the layout. I wanna change the layout. I'll change it soon. When I have the time. Maybe sometime soon. Or later. Bwahahas. Could you guess what it would be on next? Lol.

I have this urge to have an anime review blog. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ever heard of persistent and stubborn wrong-number-dialers? 'Cause I've met one. Okay, I didn't see, but I did hear her.
The following conversation had been in Chinese.

Me: Hello?
PaSWND: Hello. [someone whom she thought was me], can I speak with [some other person]
Me: Uh..you've got the wrong number..?
PaSWND: What? Noooo. Remember me? The auntie whom you met at [some place..and other stuffs].
Me: You've got the wrong number.
PaSWND: Nooo. Remember...I used to [something which I forgot] and then your grandma [and other stuff which I forgot]. Remember?
Me: Look, you really got the wrong number.
PaSWND: No! I've told you already lah. Haiyo~ Call your dad to answer the phone. He'll know.
Me: -__-" *pause* What number did you dial?
PaSWND: !! *tsk* Hai~! I'm sure it's not the wrong number!
Me: ...
PaSWND: Hm?
Me: .................... *hangs up*

How can I ever overcome my laziness? I have to take my O'levels next year....can I even get promoted to Sec 4 in the first place? I'm feeling really scared. Especially for Chemistry. It's like..the whole mole concept is just...not made for my brain. And me who did not bring my notes along the day before didn't do any good. I was just looking and listening to her, and being really blur during the lesson. And I took 1hour doing 3 questions. X.x It's like I didn't even know she had covered percentage during the lesson.. What's more, I could just stare at 'Mass= No. of moles X Mr or Ar' And just blanked out while trying to shift the equation just to get 'No. of moles= Mass/Mr or Ar' -___- How exactly did I even get A1 for my Mid-Year? Especially when my MCQ was..disatrous during the exam. I calculated the mole stuff as I could remember, got the final answer, but it didn't match with any of the four choices..

Right. Enough of my rant. Better finish that A Maths..

Last seen at 10:40 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.