Monday, June 20, 2005
Woohoo. As you can see. Right now. I'm not doing homework. As I'm supposed to. Oh well. *turns behind to look at that pile of homework that says: DO ME OR DIE! BWAHAHAHA* Sigh~ Gimme a break? :(

Status: Fanart-sites-hoping
I just love those Japanese fanarts. So cute~ Now I really wish I could draw like them. *is into CG right now* I abandoned my colour pencils. ;___; <:(===|<-- crying colour pencil Okay whatever. It looks horrible.

Had a stupid dream. Which I can't really remember anymore. Was supposed to be in school. During recess, I was eating a papaya, followed by a watermelon and honeydew. oO Oh yah, and had A**a C*eng's lesson. She was, as usual, bad mooding. And for some reason, she told me to give out Tamil books, which I have no idea how to read the names. Asking her for help, she agitatedly stared and issued a "WHAT?". Gee.

Speaking of Tamil books, I haven't been doing CIP. How? How can I get 100hrs of CIP done at this rate? Argh. Not like I have the pink card at the moment either. Need to get it from the teacher's pigeon hole. Lalalala.

Why am I suddenly reminded of the Phytochemistry course? Okay, more like, the perfume we ended up making. Really. Mine sucks. It smells...like..sour vinegar? If there's even such a thing in the first place. But really, with what we were given..the results of "perfume" or "fragrances" made in our class were..not really positive. We had those that are:
1) a lil bit of sweet,
2) really weird and strong smell like mine,
3) or the washing detergent smell. More specifically, The Mama Lemon
4) as well as, the Insect Repellant (are the colours too pleasant?)
Yes I can imagine your face. Or maybe you're laughing like mad. Perhaps.

I wanna draw a fanart! *repeats ten times*

Btw, currently on my Want-to-Buy list would be:
Any Kannaduki stuff I can get my paws on ;)
That dumb "How to Draw Manga" Book. I wanna know how to draw a proper kimono and the miko shozuku. Unless you could teach me. How does it really look like? I have no idea.
What else? I dunno. Forgot. Most probably. Yay. Short. Incomplete. Sentences. Are fun.
..
Dot dot dot.
Whatever.

Are you bored to death yet? *pokes you with a stick*

Last seen at 3:39 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.