Wednesday, July 27, 2005
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together

As our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends forever


I like this song. I dunno why. I just do. And it reminds me of Canon in D greatly. What's more, been hearing it a whole lot this year. Haha.

Aah. My plug list is simply pathetic?! ;__;

Sigh. Bio and Geog tests this Friday.. Haven't even studied at all! What's more, heard that Bio was very tricky! Ahh! How?

And so, Kellie, you have revealed your blog to the world~ Haha. I shall stick closely to your life from now on. Lol. I can't help being lame.. -_-"

Ooh look, I added a counter. I must really make one with my own image. It's incredibly hard to pick one suitable..as you can see from the result..

SS project and English project due this Friday. OMG. I have to stop slacking/ playing/ drawing/ spending my time listening to music.

This post is full of lil short sentences. Haha.

Last seen at 10:21 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.