Bah. Oral totally sucked. Let's see, the passage was so long, and the picture. Oh wow. It's the most ...interesting picture ever. There's like sooo many things to talk about. But I guess my brain might not be functioning properly since all I saw were three kids playing with two birds in a some jungle place. And what with the examiner asking questions on the picture which I had nothing much to say about.
*e points at the girl in the middle* "What do you think she's thinking?" "Uhh...*pause*..I think..she's feeling pity...for the bird because people play with it..." *pause* *e points to the boy* "What do you think he is feeling as he touches the bird?" "...I think he feeling curiosity for the bird..as he is reaching out to touch it..."
Like...the lil boy's face could barely be seen?! How am I gonna know what he's feeling when I can't even see more than half his face? And even if I did know, how was I gonna justify it?
I bet I mispronounced about 5 words. x.x Conversation was..horrible. I could ramble for a short while before a long pause. And right now I can think of many things which I could have said. Geez. Post-oral-syndrome? =(
Today's Art FACTORY has been postponed to Tuesday! Cool, ain't it? HUH? C'mon, one of the two days which I'm out of school at 2 and now I have to stay til 5:30. And I have the feeling there'll be Art FACTORY on Thursday as well. Which means, I have to stay til 5:30 for two days?! *cries* But anyway..I'm not done with the display decoration thingy. I just hate drawing legs! ARGH.
EMaths test tomorrow. Oh no. I'm under a lot of stress for the past three days. What with AMaths, Oral, EMaths.. But really, I've forgotten the Cosine rule and finding area by Sine rule..wait..why is a negative sign included before Cosine and Tangent for obtuse angles? ARGH! *explodes*
Last seen at 10:48 PM
|