Woo. How should I start this entry? Oh nevermind, I've already started it. ;p
Yay. I feel so happy today. ^^ I'm sure you know why, right? In the possible case that you don't, well, too bad. ;p HA.
School, as usual, was long. Even had English class test. Geez~! -__- Think I flunked it. And especially when we were so tired after PE.
Speaking of PE..it was fun..and interesting, in a way. Played touch rugby. During the so-called 'learning the skill and practising', we(our group) were like just following Miss Ang's instructions, without knowing what was actually going on. After that, we were sorted into about groups of 8-10 to play a game. At first, it wasn't that bad. Until we realised who we were playing against. "Don't need to play anymore.." "Sure lose.." We looked at the opposing team. The members comprise of three track people. Of which two are really fast runners, winning various medals from various races, and committee members of their houses and all that. Then there were quite active people there..I think. But really, the most important were that the track people were there. Then take a look at our group. Uhh..we have on track girl. Yay! But..the rest were like..from what, Art Club, Computer Club, Library etc. Mainly and Clubs and Societies people.. So.. who do you think won? Lol. ^^"
But really, it had been fun. Hee. Although I was really blur.. The moment you get the ball, everyone would start chasing after you. And me, being intimidated by the crowd, just threw the ball behind, somewhere.. often throwing to the opponent instead. Lol. HAHAHA. I'm a lousy person.. ;__; All this blurness reminds me of when we were playing the Ultimate Frisbee. We were supposed to throw the frisbee as far as possible, then chase after to retrieve it, and score a goal by passing to uh..the opposing team's side. So we stood, in a straight line, at the end of the parade square. And just stood there.
*everyone just stands there blankly* Person: EH. Throw the frisbee! Someone in my team: *throws frisbee* *frisbee glides through the air and lands on the floor* *everyone just stands there blankly, again* *a few seconds passed* Person: EH!! What are you doing?? Take the frisbee!! *everyone starts to run towards the frisbee*
-halfway through the second round- Me: *asks teammate* Actually, what are we supposed to do? Teammate: I don't know. Just run and throw the frisbee.. Me: Oh, okay.
I wasn't paying attention during EMaths.. sigh. Answered wrongly when Mrs Tang asked me a question seemingly all of a sudden. =(
Buuut, watever. We'll be dissecting sheep's heart on Wednesday! Whee! Yay! Cool! HAHAHAHA. I'm starting to believe that I indeed am sadistic and sick. Lol.
PS. Stella I'm so jealous of you lol.
Last seen at 9:17 PM
|