Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Heh. The Holy Light. BWAHAHAHAHAHAA~
--

Oral went terribly.
I didn't manage to greet her. Lol. And she cut me off during the conversation!

(translated to English)
Me: *still speaking* They should save the money themselves-
Her: What do you think can be done to prevent such incidents from happening?
Me: Eh? Erm..The *continue*
*after a few sentences*
Her: You have nothing else to add, right? You can leave.
Me: !! Huh? Erm..they can also be fined and uhh..(by this time I had completely forgotten what I had intended to say.. ;___;)

Why?? How can she do this? EH? When I had only stated my stand and a little explanation..she jumped all the way to solutions?! It was so horrible.. Just horrible. ARGH. I'm so sad and depressed. Very. Yes, VERY. *sniffles* SIGH?

Boohoo.

--
Sorry, haha. but here's the True Holy Light. ;p
(Ain't it pretty? ;D)


Last seen at 8:40 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.