Since my dear friends have asked me to update my blog, which I was deeply touched by, I shall update my blog. ...Okay, I'll try not to be so lame.
AAD was yesterday. Haha. ;D I don't really have much to say, since Kellie has already written quite a lot in her blog liao. ;) (actually I'd completely forgotten about the cloth thingy you know. HAHA)
Reached school at 0750. Fascinating right? That I actually arrived before the reporting time. And Tricia Goh was no where to be found.. Oh yah. She said that the banner in the parade square had to be moved to another place. Sigh. To think I had spent so much time putting it up the day before. She even made us try different positions. In the rain. =( LHG saw me and even thought I was serving detention. -__-"" So in the end the banner was placed to initial position..which she said was ugly the day before. Uhh? (I was supposed to put it up again, but I managed to escape!! HAHA. ..And sorry to the ones who ended up doing it..under the hot sun because of my irresponsibility and selfishness. *bows* Hontouni wa gomenasai..)
Spent most of my time with the pop art competition. Under the hot sun. =( But, yay. We got second! *jumps about* Hopefully we can do that again next year. And grab more CCA points! Bwahaha~! But we had to help clear up after the competition. Sigh? But it's not really that tiring, right Kellie? Haha.
I never got a chance to go to the hall..wonder what they had there. Sigh. ;__; Oh wells..
Did I mention? Sonia was wearing this shirt which made her look like she was part of the Air Force. Thus I kept irritating her by calling her "Pilot". ;p
Okay, I know that I've said this many times, really, wasted 1hr of my life in that manga workshop. Ugh. By following the so called guidelines, I ended up with a face that looked more like a potato. *coughACcough* As well as listening to some people blabbering nonstop. Yes, I know that you're all extreme anime fans, but you don't have to squeal! at stuffs. And no, it is not very pleasing to hear people trying to read every single hiragana aloud. And trying to sing in a cuuuuuute voice. Ugh. I could have spent my time doing something more meaningful. Sigh. I should have joined all of you, Stella~
I really don't have much to blog about.. ;__;
Fine I shall stop.
September break has finally started. But we have to return to school?! URGH? And so much homework to do (again)!! *cries*
And I have yet to get a chance to CG.. Bah.
Last seen at 7:14 PM
|