|
|
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
|
Exams are over. But I don't feel any great joy or something. Is there something wrong with me? Feel like I'm sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness... Okay, that sounded like it was from some crappy and dramatic show where this 'friend' turns evil and yadda yadda..
Sigh. I have no hope. I have no confidence in every single paper.. ...
Feel like doing NYAA. ;D But I'll have to find my booklet first...
Really gonna start playing like mad..Heh. Y'know, I feel like doing a *special* layout..Hehhehheh~ Depends on whether I have time..BWAHAHAHA.
Did I mention how stressed I was studying? Bet I was either really tired, or I've been studying to a really terrible state. Why? Because if I wasn't, this wouldn't happen:
Me: *after studying Geog for like..a few hours..* Hmm? Me: *spots flex-curve* Oh....err.. Me: *pause*What's that called...uh...Oh! A meander. ~pause~ Me: *horrible revelation* ..!!
x_X
I'm gonna CG. I'm having a fervent urge to CG.. HEH. No of CGs today: 5(just slight changes to each) and 2 plus another 2 random junk. So total..10. HAHAHAHAHA. *coughs* Fine, I admit those were just random ones..without much effort put in.. Sigh?
Last seen at 10:01 PM
|