|
|
Monday, November 07, 2005
|
Yo~! Finally decided to update this..thing. ;p
Ahaha.. Okay, went for class outing/gathering today. ;D Okay...suddenly I don't feel like continuing this anymore..
Fine I shall force myself to continue this. Err.. went to Seoul Garden @ Taka after the English course. Around 4:15. Err. Had some free time from 4:50 to 5:25..so I went..Guess? Kinokuniya. :p Met up with Seoh Ying later. Luckily she was there or I would have gotten lost.. =__= Yeah, I know I'm very lousy. Bleah. Thus we started our meal at 5:30. And ended at around eight. Ha! Sigh. Eat until so full. Haha.. Mrs Yeo's daughter was soooo cute~ Haha. QiuYi came along as well.
Er. This is so crappy lah.
Sigh. Have to go to school this entire week. =( Sian..barely touched my homework... =(
Rachel and the jelly jelly thing! Aha! So funny~ Took a big scoop of that dunno-what into her bowl and was like "Whaaat is thiss??" Honestly dunno what that is.. Anyway, knowing that she obviously wouldn't want that unknown thing..she tried to scoop as much as she could and returned it back. Lol! Yah a bit bad..but... Was laughing like an idiot mad at the whole thing despite being totally full and that it hurts to laugh.. XD Hmm..dunno whether her chendoh was successful.. Heard she just mixed everything she found. Aha. ;p
Yeah bought book two of this manga. Simply hilarious. Although a bit dumb and pervertic(?). Maybe? :p Who cares? Lame and funny good enough. XD Shall wait for next book..*sits in a corner and stones*
Yeah. That's it. So ends my crappy post. Boo.
Last seen at 10:42 PM
|