Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Bio test. A Maths test. Bio test and A Maths test. Tomorrow.

Lit was horrible today. I think I flunked it. It just adds on to my list of "What I have been Failing since the Beginning of School". Trust me, it's long. On another note, I FINALLY PASSED the weekly Chinese mock test. Or whatever it's called. YAY. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

Target setting wasn't very fun. (okay Sonia, I can hear you complaining again..fine, whatever) Anyway, I'm supposed to get B3 for Chinese, Geog and A Maths. B4 For English. And A1s for everything else. Boo. Well. I certainly WISHED I could get B3 for Chinese and Als for the respectively ones. ... CHEMISTRY YOU WILL BEND UNDER MY WILL! YOU WILL BE AN A1! E MATHS AS WELL. RAWRRR!! Okay. I hope I can do it. And then improve on my other subjects as well. *prays*


Nothing much happened. I must go study Bio. I must, I must.
But before that I shall go eat. ;p

On a second note,
zOMG I WANT THIS!!! EEEEEEEEK. SO CUUUUUUUUTE~!
Even though it costs 6bucks..I still want it. Though MD might complain.. But still.. Awww!
On sale 9/2/06. Cool. Wait. Isn't that during Chinese CT?! D;
Why do I look forward and not look forward to it as well.. =...
I hope Comics Connection brings in stock for it. *prays*

Last seen at 6:54 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.