Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I feel like going out. With people. FRIENDS where are yooou?
It's very boring taking pictures of either yourself or objects. Even scenery if I'm just restricted in my house. I want the photos to be more lively. And not so dead. =|

CNY was okay. As usual, I barely speak anything to my cousins at my father's side. =| And The Cousin was irritating me again. Honestly, if you asked me to vote for the worst, I'll vote for him. Omg lor. Whenever I talk to him, can vomit blood maaan. Tsk.

Now now, let's forget about those unpleasant things.

I wanna buy Rozen Maiden. And check up on ther other comics. Kinokuniya here I cooome~!
after my tests and flag day

Last seen at 10:14 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.