|
|
|
|
SIGH. SIGH. SIGH. It's a new year! YAY. Oh wow. I think I looked forward to it.
...
WHY? WHY is it so fast? I don't really want it to come. When I think 'last year' I think of sec 2 stuff. ARGH. Am I still living in the past? Then again, there's O LEVELS this year. I don't think I've felt so stressed all my life. Didn't study at all much during the holidays. ...and speaking of holidays, today is the last day OMGAWDZ. T__T SIAN AH.
..and I've some homework left uncompleted....
........
Nevermind! Let's see. I bought Hayate Cross Blade vol 3 yesterday!! YAY YAY YAY. AHAHAHAHA. FINALLY. I think I'll be a fan of the mangaka as well~ <3
Cut my hair as well.
... Omg I don't want to go back to school~ Yes I know I sound like some kid. I don't care. BLEAH.
*sobs*
Last seen at 9:44 PM
|