|
|
|
|
Hee. I'm blogging. Wanted to blog only after I've changed my layout.. =| Might change URL as well. Haha.
CT results weren't good.. And I'll most probably fail the Geog retest. =(
Oh yes. I was late today. I had happily rushed to so that I won't be late. But guess what? Transport came at 0710. Whee. Once you're late, it seems that every single car ahead of you just somehow moves much slower than before.. Was 0720 by the time I reached school. And dunno why, but there were a lot of people sitting outside of the hall. ANd a teacher was shouting at them. =| And, since I'm late..I should go own up? (even though I don't want to..!!) So I approached the councillor. "..Are you gonna book me for being late?" And she gave me a blur look. And me to her. "Have you been booked?" "No.." Exchange of blur looks again. "Can I go in?" "..I think so.." "Okay. Thanks." And hence I rushed into the hall. I think lao shi will mark me as late though.. =(
I have plans to go to Kino. I haven't been there since ages. I think.
Have to do CIP...about 12 hours to get 80 hours..to get one more point. ...
Going to Kukup tomorrow! Whee~!
Last seen at 5:06 PM
|