Monday, March 27, 2006
It rained.
RAINED.
RAINED.
Finally. The weather's been so sickening and hot. And horrible and terrible. Now that it has finally rained.....we didn't need to run 2.4 or that 3.2 again!!!

..or so we thought.

Yes we ran in the rain. Okay, so maybe I exaggerated. In the drizzle, if that pleases you. Same difference. Meh.

She said it would be better, since that heat element is gone, so it'll be nice and cooling~
And it sucked like dunno what. Could you feel it? The build up of sweat on your skin as you ran because apparently it was too cool~ for it to evaporate?! Oh I dunno, it felt sickening hot and cool at the same time. And uncomfortable. And, now let's see, the air was freezing chilly. Thus, the body, you know, do all that homostasis stuff and stupidly try to prevent heat loss because of the illusion that it is cold and we need to have that great heat, the arterioles will contrict! Yay! That perfectly means less blood flowing to the surface of the skin to lose the heat! So we somehow feel hot inside but cold outside! OMG like so cool lor.
Okay I don't have much evidence about the homostasis part. Actually I just crapped. Haha. xp

All in all, I omg forced myself to run faster. And, I finally broke the 17 min mark! Ha! X3

Why won't he just die? He keep making things worse. Oh, I know, he's a nice guy and all, I guess. And a paedophile, of course. But nooo, he's the omg lead guy? Yeah. That's why he never dies. Look, omfg I got slashed by a robot thingSlave! Buuut I'll only
get a scratch! Ha! OMG explosion! But I can pull through! ...UGH he missed my heart..but I got stabbed by her uber POWAH sword through my liver...! And I..survived! Huh? What? OMFG I got shot in my head?! And it went through my brain?? But nooooo, I just won't die..! HAHAHAHA!!
I'm wasting time on something I don't like. Huray for Sergay bashing. Honestly he should wear a bandana around his head that says "INDESTRUCTABLE".

I've developed a liking to typing in explicit sarcasm.

Last seen at 8:11 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.