|
|
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
|
Went to Kino today. Yesh. I saw artbooks. New artbooks. And I was tempted to buy.. But alas, they're too ex.. Would anyone like to purchase any for me? They're priced about at 51bucks, 71bucks and 41bucks. Of course, due to the 20% discount off, the ever miser person like me bought 3 comics. Yes all from Rozen Maiden. ;D Saw Yongxin, Serene and Wanting at Kino as well. Hee.
Annnd. I bought a ring. Hahaha. Yes, a ring. Because it was on discount. Although I don't quite believe it. Still, I bought it. For 3bucks. They say the usual price is 59bucks..but I don't really buy that..do you? I realise that wearing a ring makes you look like a vain pok. ... I don't care. Bleah. >p
I have my eye on a Converse bag...shall ask my aunt to help me buy it tomorrow. Why didn't I buy it then, you may ask. Simply because the sales promotion(read:discount) starts tomorrow.
No Stella, just because I want to save money and always wait for discounts doesn't mean that I'm an auntie. Poke you ah.
Last seen at 10:11 PM
|