Wednesday, May 24, 2006
S: *eating nuggets*
J: ..is it nice?
S: Oh, I don't know..
J: ?! Then why are you eating it?
S: Dunno...it's there. For fun?
J: ...
S: Yeah, and soon I'll get fat..
J: YOU? FAT? Riiiightttt...
S: Really! You don't believe me?
J: Of course. Okay okay, S, could you please define "fat"?
S: What? It's true. I'll get fat. I can gain like 3kilos. Then I'll stay away from all these stuff until I lose them..
J: Right...fat.. I bet your "fat" is like..45kg?
S: Hmmm....
S: Actually, I've never reached 45kg yet.
J: ...
S: And I don't ever want to.
J & A: ... *twitch*

-//

Last seen at 9:30 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.