Sunday, July 23, 2006
Hello everyone.

Long time no see. It's been a while, hasn't it?
-///

That was dumb. So formal. Anyways, I doubt I'll be updating in a looooong while. Why? Since I'm online almost(or really) everyday anyway? Well...I'm lazy.

I have to prevent myself from wasting far too much on the comp. I have so many undone homework stacking up. Higher and higher. @_@

Recently I went back to Gaia-ing. *gasp* I have no life.. T_T
I just wanna make my avatar look pretty~

Has anyone taken the OSCAR thing for the most suitable career stuff? I have.

And..the results show

that

of

all

the

careers

available,

I

am

most

suitably

matched

with

...

NONE.

*sob sob*
I'm useless! Arrrrgh!! *cries* T____T
(on a lame note, does being "useless" mean that no one can use aka manipulate me?)

Okay. Enough of that.

I have more figurines! Whee!
(My money!!! T_____T)


What events are you guys signing up for on AAD?

Last seen at 8:31 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.