Ahhh. It's been quite a while since I've posted. And today, an event gave me a sudden inspiration to blog.
You see, I was on the way to Angie's house for some *cough* PS2 fun. Okay..I admit I was quite late. Haha. Anyways, back to the point, as usual I took the lift down to the first storey. I exited the lift and walked merrily, turning around the corner and proceeding to start on my journey, until I noticed a container on the floor near to the lift, just in front of me. I paused and studied the object; it was a red and white container, shaped like an octogen. I wondered who it was to be so inconsiderate as to throw something on the floor like that. Just as I was about to make a move, there was a sudden gust of wind coming from above me. This was immediately followed by a blur of red/orange and as it made initimate contact with the ground from where I would be a second later, a loud, crashing sound reverberated through the walls. The velocity of the falling object was so great that the wind accompanying it was enough to blow my hair in a slight frenzy.
So it was a falling can. It was bad. But I thought it wasn't that bad. At least, it's only a can, right?
In the split second my mind flashed that thought, the contents of the can spilled out due to the impact of the fall, the substance bursting out, making its way to the surrounding area in a single motion. This led to a giant splash on the ground. And yes, it splashed onto my foot as well. My right foot, more specifically. I jumped back just as the liquid made contact with my skin. My mind was screaming "OMG!" at that instance.
Just then, I turned back and saw an auntie holding the hands of two little toddlers. And she exclaimed, "Aiyo! Throw until like that." She tsk'd and walked away.
I went forward (to the clean and empty part of the ground, of course) and looked up. Who was that...that...stupid.....thing who threw it!? No one was there. It was gone.
Yes, I said "thing", not "person" or "idiot" or "guy" or whatever. Yadda yadda perhaps I am being awfully mean calling that person a "thing" and "it" instead of "he/she" or "they" (partly because I'm too lazy to type those..too long =__=). But hey, did it prove itself to be civilised? To be considerate? That sort of behavior is unfitting for a human being; a person; a people. Such selfishness. Did it spare a thought for others when it decided to throw its can like that? I don't think its house lacks a rubbish chute or sorts. And look, the damned can was FILLED for goodness sake! You don't throw your litter like that. And you definitely do not knowingly throw your litter which contains stuff like drinks or other liquids down from your window or common corridor!
I should thank the person who left the container on the floor like that. For if they didn't, that filthy can of orange juice or something would have landed on my head and cause its contents to spill all over me. Oh the irony. Two litterbugs and I'm somehow grateful to one of them..
Somehow I fear the auntie had misunderstood the whole scene and thought I was the one who threw that offending piece of crap. Well..she'd better not. Or I'll get more pissed. Of her lack of common sense. And the fact that the thing caused me more trouble. More than the load it had already caused.
I wonder if the contents of the drink were safe to be in contact with human skin.
And this had better not be some prank of a moronic loser.
-____-
It spoiled my mood.
Last seen at 9:11 PM
|