No, sorry, I'm not blogging on the 30th Dec, like what you guys were expecting. Hahahaha. Too bad. Were you horribly disappointed? :p
Remembered some funny times during breakfast today. xD
During the checking of exam scripts Jo: Hey Julie, what happens if you lose this? *points to tiny slip of paper with all her grades Julie: How? I won't lose it. Jo: (trying to be lame) Like say, a wind blows it away~ Julie: I'll cry. Jo: *tries to blow it away* Julie: I'll kill you! Jo: Haha. Aww. Doesn't work. Not strong enough. It has to be those strong winds. So this area must be of low pressure. Hmm..I'll set this place on fire! And then.. Julie: You'll burn the auditorium just to make me lose this? Jo: So when - yah - uh..with heat this place will have a lower pressure and so the air from areas of higher pressure will move towards here in, thus strong winds will blow your paper away! Aha! Julie: ....If you set this place on fire, my paper will be burnt. Why do you still want to wait for the wind? Silly Joanne!
xD
On a random day Sonia: Haha. During the SS mock test I wrote that Thailand had a war and got scolded by Mdm Ting during the lesson. Hahaha. Jo: Yah..you lah..anyhow write some country's name. Sonia: Haha. Can't be helped, I can't remember the correct country. But hey, look? Just some time after I wrote that, something like that really happened! Jo: Just like your friend and the giant squid, right? Sonia: Yah. Haha. For PSLE. Jo: ... Sonia: ... Jo: ...See! It's all your fault lah! Go and jinx other countries!
Sorry Kellie, couldn't resist Jo: Hey, where's the Bio lesson tomorrow? Kellie: Isn't it in the _____?(I forgot, haha!) Jo: No lah. They changed it, remember? Kellie: Really? Jo: Yah, they said it during assembly or something. Didn't you hear? Kellie: Hmm..really? Haha. Think I didn't hear. Haha. Jo: Haha. Kellie: So it isn't at the _____ right? Jo: Yah. Kellie: Oh. So where is it? Jo: ...I uh...asked you that, remember?
Haha. Yes. Sorry if this somehow offended people. In whatever ways it can. o__O xD
Last seen at 3:57 PM
|