Went to play pool yesterday. Woot! POOL! I love pool. It's just that I'm not that good in it. Hahaha. ^^; But it's fuuuuun. :D
The first day of school was awfully boring and horrible-ish. So much that I felt like ponning for some days. But as everyone knows, I'm too guai to pon school. *waits for applauds/praises but receives none* D:
Anyway, back to the topic (before I started to try and be egoistic) it was suddenly very fun the next day! So much that I didn't feel like ponning. But _________ ponned. But it left me a chance to minger around with others and make new friends. Which is goooooood~ :)
It was like everyone started being enthu the 2nd day. Hahaha. And by the third and forth day everyone was super high. Hahahaha.
Okay guess what? I actually put in effort and shouted during the cheers. Omgawdz? Can't believe it right? Even I went high. Hahaha! *waits for applauds*
Thought I would get a sore throat, but because I drank lots of this Suan(?) Bei Pi Pa Gao, I didn't get a sore throat! :D :D :D *strikes pose*
But it's kinda sad that I don't know all of my OGL's names. Sigh. They were really nice though. But I still don't know how to dance. It's just too complicated for a toot toot me. Aw? Was totally blur during the dance at Suntec. Didn't know what to do half the time; just anyhow made some random steps here and there to blend in. Hahhaha! And yes, the popular question, who I danced with, right?
Dun dun dun duuuuuun....!
I danced with a girl. Hahaha. And in front of us were two guys dancing together.
Got muscle ache from all that dancing. Pity it rained before we could get to the uber fun and high dance. Which I could dance. Kind of. Haha.
I miss Crescent. Very very much. But because of mass dance, I couldn't go to the campfire. =\ The toilets at TJ are so so so far away. And there are so few. Omg. What if I have a stomachache? Makes me miss Crescent's toilets. The food. The auditorium/hall. The whole place. I miss Crescent! I love her! I love her!!
Speaking of toilets, while Jolyn and I were in the toilet at Parkway Parade, we saw this pair of hands suddenly grabbing the top of the toilet cubicle. We continued to look and suddenly this girl's head popped up from behind the door and looked in our direction. Both of us were stunned with this expression: O_O before we cracked up and started laughing.
Last seen at 11:31 AM
|