Monday, February 12, 2007
New template. Not quite happy with it. But I don't care. Who cares, anyway?

Got results back on Friday. No, I'm not happy with it. No I did not get a single digit, for your information. I'm too stupid for that. Seriously. Hate it when people keep implying that I'd gotten one. Argh.

Choices, choices. JC or Poly? People are advising me to go JC. But as you all know I'm a lazy can't-help-but-procrastinate-brat, so I might not be able to cope. How did I even find the time to change my template? No idea. I was supposed to go read up on Bio. And prepare for Chem tomorrow. Dammit..

I'm inclined towards Dentistry. No idea why, but I just am. I'll just have to conquer my fear of seeing other people's blood. I'm strange, really. I'm more comfortable seeing my own blood drip than others'.

Went for Go Green Day yesterday. Was rushing for school. But it wasn't my fault. Really! Hmph.Really wanted to take my attendance then go pee. So I ran like some insane auntie to flash my ez-link card. Then rushed to under LT1, where I didn't see any familiar faces sitting there staring at me, who arrived at 0724. So I panicked and checked my sms. It read under LT1.. Spotted Swee Liang as I was starting to get paranoid. Told me to go to 218. When I got there, there were only three people in the room. o_O?

Got a call from Prasanthi (which I accidentally cancelled -__-;) and she told me they were waiting for me at the Marquee... Oops? Guess they couldn't identify the mad girl running towards under LT1..

Found out Ng was from SA. Left for the toilet after that. Room was completely empty when I did. Returned shortly to find that room was completely occupied. O_o?

After a series of stuffs (like speeches etc), activity was officially launched. Day was extremely hot and sunny. Went around knocking on doors. Some people sucked. Some were nice. Quite tired after everything. At least I managed to somewhat train my arm muscles.. It was fun playing in the playground. Haven't been there in a while. ^^ I'm a child at heart!

Ate at KFC's after that. Hmm..shared this set meal for 4 (which I can't remember the name) with Prasanthi, Ying En and Diantha. Yup. Apparently I'm owing either Prasanthi or Ying En some money.. I'd forgotten to take some money that day. Unless 25cents could buy a meal..

It was the journey home after that.

No I shall not speak about the large and stupid grasshopper which just had to cling onto my face and arm. To which I had flung it onto the ground where it lay motionless.

Oh, I'm a student official (I typoed 'stupid' initially...) which means I'll have to go to the Sports Complex tomorrow. At 5:30pm. D:

Valentine's Day is coming, I'm going to learn to do some craft from my junior for my friends.

But my junior isn't replying me!!

I feel unloved. :(

Last seen at 3:25 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.