|
|
|
|
Humans only know when to treasure something after they've lost it.
As cliche as that sounds, it's true. And it applies.
I'm starting to miss anything and everything Crescent. Starting to regret how I spent my time in Crescent. How I failed to open up and know others better, get more acquaintances. Even though I tried. I should have tried harder. Now I'm just limited to class outings. To see them once again. And by then I might still be distant. The fear is just there. I'm a coward.
I detest Enterprise Club. For stealing the pullover. And ruining it with their designs. The toiletry bag is collecting dust. Now if our graduating gift were the pullover... ... Enough of what ifs. It's getting nowhere. All I'm doing is sinking deeper into my self fabricated misery. I'll go nowhere. Nowhere.
Let's just face the cold harsh reality smacked right into our faces.
Choices. Choices.
Just wake up.
--
Lots of muggers everywhere.
If you can't beat them, join them.
Can I succeed?
Will I succeed?
It's suffocating.
Last seen at 10:31 PM
|