Friday, May 04, 2007
And so, I ran 2.4 yesterday.

Points to note:
1- started seconds later than timing
2- ankle not stretched properly = very tense = hard to run
3- haven't ran in a long time
4- bad pacing
5- and my timing was:

"17:35. FAIL."

D:

The passing was 17:30. D:

Not only was I tested physically, but morally too.

'Cause the person recording the timings (I'm sure it's not called "recorder"..or is it?) heard it as "17:25" and wanted to reconfirm with me.

.___.
Inner monologue:
Ehh..17:25..that's a pass leh.
But I ran 17:35..
If keep quiet then no need to rerun..
Yah..don't want to do what "S-Paper"..
Keep as 17:25?
.....but fail is fail leh...keep as 17:35 lah.
How ah..
I ran 17:35 so it should be 17:35!
Be honest.....!
Be honest, okay?


That happened in a matter of seconds. Haha.

But I was still reluctant to rectify her error. There was a temptation to just lie and make myself pass. Apparently I do not wish to rerun again. But the little voice in my head told me I shouldn't do that. So I told her, softly, that it was 17:35 and not 17:25. Softly because I could justify to myself that if it were written as 17:25, it was because she heard me wrongly since "twenty" and "thirty" might sound the same from someone who was already breathless. So it wouldn't be my fault. Right?

Right.

Thirty-five.
Twenty?

Right. Right..?

Thirty-five...
Twenty?

Right...??
It's not right..


....thirty.
Twenty?

Should I just agree with her? I can just lie for once...
...I shouldn't be like this... Say it clearly. You can do it.


..thirty.
Twenty?

How many more times?? It's getting harder to say.
I feel like leaving it like that..
No! It's 17:35 and it shall be 17:35! You know it is.


Thirty. No, not two. Three. Three.


I can never defy my conscience...
Which means I most probably have to rerun.
Even though this was just a mock test.

Is it a good thing?

Last seen at 10:17 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.