 My hair is short.
My revision is going at snail's pace. I'm not prepared to fail JCT, but I think I'm going to. I doubt I'm even revising; more like reading. I hope I have photographic memory. (which I obviously, and sadly, do not possess D: )
Gah. I just don't have the spirit of a mugger inside of me. C'mon, I'm a playful kid who likes to play (duh) all day and sleep too. Oh, and eat as well. I just can't bring myself to mug all day. Or really mug in the first place. Hai... Not to mention there's holiday homework.... D:
Speaking of eating, I've been eating lots of snacks over the week. Stuff like chocolates and random cookies and biscuits I find lying around the house. Even crumps are fine. zomg. I'm going nuts. But I can't stop the massive glucose intake. Must have gained like 10kilos in a week. Aw. But who cares? I like to eat, therefore, I eat. Makes sense, no? ( I know it doesn't, but just pretend it does lah.)
Then again I'm missing a meal everyday..so does it even out?
Food reminds me of the time I could only eat using one side of my mouth. All because of The Gum Infection. Grr. It started perhaps 2 weeks prior to the visit to the dentist. By then my gum was swollen and really inflamed. The day before the visit it grew to be about 1cm high!? It was elevated and clearly seen. There was a blood vessel poking out and a yellow spot crowned the round lump which was my swollen gum. I had a great urge to squish it and burst it, but was afraid that it'll spew blood all over the place. And yes, the yellow substance was pus. Eventually it burst for some unknown reason and I had to spit out the pus and blood. But obviously blood would keep flowing out. Made many rounds to the bathroom to spit it out, thinking that the blood was contaminated and maybe I would die of poisioning get sick if it went down my oesophagus. Apparently I got tired and decided to just sit down and drink my own blood. When I went for the visit it had already subsided, though the dentist said it was "terribly bad! Look how swollen it is!" Makes me wonder his reaction if he were to see its condition the day before. Had to take painkillers and somehow I doubt the dentist is that skillful...it still hurt during the cleaning even after he injected the antiseptic... Anyways, hence it was made clear (by an X-ray which required me to bite onto something so that the laser can take an X-ray of my teeth = bleeding because the odd shape prodded my inflamed gum, but I continued to bite it anyways ^__^)..as I was saying, it was made clear that I do not have a Wisdom tooth on my lower right jaw. Yay!!
Had to rinse my mouth with this green antiseptic mouthwash daily to prevent infection. It has a mint smell. BUT it can cause my teeth to become yellow. D:
Oh, and I had to keep brushing my molars and gum area really hard to get rid of any food stuck there. Which I did everyday and wasn't contented until my gums start bleeding. I'm not sadistic, am I?
Hmm..eating with one side of your mouth is sad. I almost burned my left cheek because of that.
And so, The Gum Infection episode meant that I couldn't go for CO Camp. Oh well. More time for me to sleep.
Okay, I admit I wake up rather late everyday. Hence my mugging or meant-for-mugging time is greatly reduced. And motivation is halved because I feel like slacking almost all the time. Nevermind, I shall make myself wake up early tomorrow!! (I keep telling that to myself...)
I need to stop daydreaming.
Did I mention there's a cup of really sweet barley drink next to me? I forgot I placed it there. It's really sweet and um, I should finish it since I poured it.
I keep sitting sideways on my chair. I don't get it. I have no idea how I shifted my position either. Must find a way to stop it. It's becoming some sort of habit.
I'm using YouTube to listen to music now. Pathetic? Haha. But at least I get to listen to music. Radioblogclub acts funny sometimes...and it doesn't have some songs which I wanna listen to. So, I managed to find theme songs of the HK serials I really like. Meaning the song; I may or may not like the show itself. But yay. I get to listen to them again after n years.
Jigoku shoujo has just ended 6minutes ago and I didn't bother watching it today. Got kinda bored of it. And I don't really like watching in the dark too. =X Ah wells.
I shall not say that this will be my final post until JCT is over because: 1. I seldom blog, in case you haven't already noticed, so this may be my final post till who knows when 2. I'm crazy and may have the tendency to do stupid things like blogging before my exams (which I've done before) or really important exams (done so too) 3. Some event over the course of time may trigger me to blog/rant/complain
I've just finished my barley drink. It's really sweet...
I don't like names ending with "bella".
The above sentence is supposed to make you go "zomg!"
I don't like 4-syllable-names with "bella" in them. No offense, but I'm just uncomfortable with it.
actually it's because she has a tendency to call them as "whatever-belle" instead
Last seen at 11:57 PM
|