I'm a right-left brain. Or so some um, stuff...test? says.
Considerate, traditional, indirect type. Can instinctively read other's emotion, and respond friendly by nature. Although not very into taking initiatives in moving forward, this person will always take a step back in supporting others. Stable personality and considerate, give others a being protected feeling. But the weakness is they cannot say no; regardless how unwilling they are, they will take care of others.
I'm not sure how true this is since I had to correct spelling, grammatical errors and strange sentence structures. But oh wells, it makes me sound like a reeeeally nice person! =D Though I don't agree on 1 or 2 points.
==
I have lots of comics to read, and add that with the tonnes of lecture notes? When will I ever finish them?
I want an mp3 player and I hate choosing mp3 players nowadays because they come with all those cool features which obviously cost more than ideal for those with a budget, but you'd realise, you don't really need those cool features. Where can I find one that: has awesome sounds, look good, has loooong battery life and doesn't get damaged so easily? With a reasonable storage space and not be so costly.. It's not like I'm looking for one with video playback features, integrated camera and camcorder, games, ability to surf t3h Internetz and who knows what.. -_-; Please enlighten me.
Last seen at 11:20 PM
|