Friday, November 16, 2007
And so, I went to Vivo the other day. Quite reluctantly too. But neverminds. Then I realised that I hardly took any photos there. And so I decided to. : P ...albeit paranoid that I would lose grip of my phone.

Some sort of construction was going on in the Sky Park. But alas you don't get to see it in the process here because I don't think its considerate to photograph people when they're working.




Did I mention that Vivo has wacky escalators? Maybe you've already seen them though. Yes I took that while I was going down an escalator myself. They look so confusing. Makes me wonder...if something dropped down, wouldn't it go all the way to the bottom?

There was more here, but I deleted it because people say that you shouldn't post images which show the surroundings of places you live in, in order to safeguard yourself against crazy, unstable people who lurk on the net. But anyway, just to let you know, it's just about the birds which are becoming bolder. Oh and I really wish my neighbour would stop feeding the birds..

I tried typing properly today. But my fingers feel funny. Some fingers are overused. Why are all the commonly used letters on the left? Methinks its some sort of method to force people to use their left hands more often, instead of leaving it as a dummy hand. ..But what about the left-handers? The ambidextrous? The minority seem to be left out.. oh wells.

为什么?为什么?为什么!? 你们知道所持的压力是多么地大呀!?
. . .。

Last seen at 11:06 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.