CO outing+BBQ was on Wednesday. And I was late. Oops? Haha. I was also lost.
Played lots of games there. First of which (well, from when I reached, that is) is the balloooooo- not. It was the Polar Bear game. HAHAHA. I swear Sky tapped me. But he forgot who he tapped, and by the time the polar bears were to "wake up", (me being the last), three others had already "awoken". So. I decided to be a normal villager. But..I saw who the polar bears were... I decided to not vote most of the time. Haha.. Oops. Hopefully I didn't ruin the game for anyone..
So. It was the step-on-others-balloon-and-keep-yours-remaining balloon game soon after. Screams and stuff were all over the place, and pretty soon, lots of people were out of the game. I was one of the remaining few. :D (Actually I was, along with some others, hiding in some area while everyone else fought to their deaths.) Seriously, I was tired from running around and hopping on one foot. The game continued on and on, until KL decided to let everyone into the game again. Them without balloons, and frantically chasing everyone to step on their balloons. Which is like, a lot of people? Us the survivors were at a disadvantage. D: So, after a minute or two of running all over the place, dodging flying kicks and grabby paws and what not, I was ganged up by 5-6people, pulled, tugged, grabbed and everything people would think of and do just to step on someone's balloon. POP. Stepped. Mission accomplished. And they went on to another target. And me...I went to rest..kinda. Before I went in to uh..bully some poor soul who still had their balloon on. xDDD
The next game, known as the fish net game, was just..running around to avoid getting caught. So we ran. And ran. And ran. And crawled under people's arms. And I think I'm really unfit. DDD:
H2O game. A lot of time was taken to explain this game. xDD But anyway, it was mostly running all over the place too. (See the pattern now?) We ran as if escaping from an insane serial killer who was also running like their lives depended on it. I can't run fast. But I tried (well I had to in order to stop running for some time). And as usual, when I run too quickly, I get giddy and my vision blurs. Thank goodness it didn't go completely black like that one fine day, or I might have just knelt on the floor or something. Anyways, having to experience the dizziness and blurness practically everyday allows me to cope with that instance during the outing. Okay. Enough ranting
The final game was 老鹰抓小鸡. 老鹰好凶哦!!
I'm getting lazy now.. Shall not spend too much time on the "fashion show competition". Hahah I think our group tried to be very nice, eh? Don't bully so much laaa~ Had a great laugh during this competition. Like what the winning group did. omg. Peng Ho is mei de lorrrxzz. OOOO:
BBQ time! Today I shall be not exactly glad to say that for once, I was not involved in BBQing the food!! Haha. As a result I felt very awkward taking the food... Ended up taking quite little. Chatted with each other during the spare time and shared ghost stories. Mind you, I didn't want to listen to them. I'm such a coward. D: But I guess I kinda..learnt some stuff. Which reminds me; don't you hate it when cinemas show the trailers to some horror movie!? Please consider people like me who would be rooted in their seats while trying to shun away from the terror!
Didn't exactly like the vegetarian BBQ chicken. The texture and stuff were similar, but the taste was funny. :\ And why did the carrot look so fake??
Left the place around 15 to ten.
The funny thing was, even though I didn't eat much, I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day. :))
Last seen at 1:56 PM
|