Friday, December 21, 2007
So I went for a haircut. And got my hair well, cut. It was a...sleepy experience. I was so tempted to just fall asleep. Even as I'm typing this right now.

Anyway, as I got home, while waiting for the lift, a little girl came running to the uh, lobby/lift landing whatsoever. She was friendly and being all smiles, and I didn't pay much attention to her. Until.

"Auntie may I know what's the time now?"

-__+

Okay, nevermind, so I told her the time.

Then she went on telling me about going out with her boyfriend and how her relatives are going overseas, so she must take the chance to go out with her boyfriend. So I looked at her, and I swear she's like, still in the primary school age group!? Okaaaaay... I just smiled at her.

It's so freaky. Kids these days. And really, is it really alright to tell me personal stuff like that? o_O Maybe it shows that I don't look dangerous; I look like a good person. :D (You will ignore that this is just wishful thinking on my part and refrain yourself from pointing it out. Thankews.)

And yes. The lift. omg ew? It stunk a great deal. The reason unveiled as I entered it: some idiot shitted in it. Like, really. Not only that, but the diarrhoea-like consistency faeces was not only on the floor, but on the wall too. How did the person even do that? Or should I say, who on earth excretes to the wall? Or maybe...

I don't wanna know.



I hate that stupid man in my block. Someone should just arrest him and lock him away. Jerk. Irritating old man.

Last seen at 7:02 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.