Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Stomachache + cramp + muscle ache = ultimate ownage.
Owwwwww.

I think I made Patrick angry at me. My tempo isn't good..and I couldn't really blow well since..I was burdened by the pain from the above equation. "肚子痛" certainly doesn't convey the agony enough, and coupled by the fact that the day before, I couldn't blow well due to a muscle ache (from laughing half the journey from TJ to MRT), so I think it sounded more like a lame excuse instead. It's stressful, and I really hope Patrick will be performing together with us. What if I screw up and turn people off from CO?

):

Last seen at 9:42 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.