I've been posting short entries recently. I wonder if it has become a habit. And my style of writing is now depressing, cynical and/or sarcastic. But still sincere and genuine at times.
The holidays have leeched away my ability to stay up late. I'm even starting to feel sleepy at 2200hours. I've even been tempted to give up on homework. Which I've done. Even as I slept slightly longer, I still get tired easily. Where's all that energy I used to have to keep me going? Now everything's all empty promises to myself. I didn't revise my work during the holidays. I didn't rise early. I didn't exercise regularly. I didn't practise as much as I'd wanted. Etc etc.
Sure, there were times I was really tired in the past. Like how I fell against someone because I had been sleeping while standing on the train (yes, dangerous, but desperation overrules), or how I'd missed the stop because I was sleepy, how I wrote nonsense in my tutorial because I was half-asleep (even though I believed I had a clear mind when doing it), and yada yada yada.
Just a few days ago, I saw the TV at the stage area being functional for once. It was airing a news telecast, and I thought, why not watch it? I'm in great need for something to spoonfeed me with general knowledge. As I watched it, it took me a long while to finally register that nothing could get into my head, because it was either muted or too soft compared to the noise present.
School makes me tired. It's only Monday and I feel as if I've been through a long week in school.
Okay, neverminds. Emo now, emo now, emo all I can now, so I won't do so during CNY. It's funny how I emo only when no one else's around.
Yep.
Last seen at 9:48 PM
|