Sunday, March 02, 2008
Huh? Why am I here now? I'm actually quite sick of doing homework for 4 hours straight - so I'm popping by here to take a break. I hope it'll be a short break though. Even as I type this very sentence now, I'm trying to resist the temptation of opening a new tab to watch Digimon. Haha yes, I can imagine the look on your faces now. :p Being able to locate the Chinese dub on the net gives me a sense of nostalgia...

It's been a busy week and I can't help but dread the period between March to May. I really wish for May to be over soon. Hope I don't burn out anytime soon. There's simply no time for that. Even as I wish I can just drop onto the floor, I still have to pick myself up and carry on forward. (Does that sound chim?) Just being pragmatic. By the way, I get irritated every time I hear the word "mug", so please keep that in mind should you be speaking to me. That is, unless you are referring to the noun, mug.

Econs test on Tuesday. And I know nothing about accelerator model.
Let's say hello to Econs essay for now.

Last seen at 3:52 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.