So much for being so touched by kind people the other day. I hate, hate, hate inconsiderate people at the hawker centre! You know, those who just sit there without asking? Or worse still, they sit next to you as if we were close relatives and cleverly situate themselves where you could not stare daggers straight into their eyes to strike fear in them.
Well, that happened to me, and so I decided to change tables when an old man sat somewhere in front of me just minutes after this auntie sat herself next to me. There, I waited for the table to be cleared. Soon, an old woman came along and sat next to me. But, seeing as she was old and all, I allowed her to sit. She left about 5mins later. Rule #4332: The elderly are alright.
A rather young woman sat herself just right in front of me next. Just like that. Without asking for any permission whatsoever. She conveniently looked to the left, to the right, anywhere but at me, putting my staring efforts to null. Well, fine. She was alone, so I decided to forgive her rudeness somewhat. All the while, I was keeping my irritation under control and continued to eat my laksa with nothing but a spoon. (I must say, at this moment in time, that the standard of the laksa has dropped from when I last ate it some years ago D: )
Then came yet another uncle. He looked at us, and slowly turned around and oh-so-slowly lowered his butt and aimed for the seat next to the rather young woman, in slow and steady movement. All that rang in my mind was: "Another rude person, why can't you just ask or something!? There's someone sitting there!!"
Something in me snapped and I spoke to him in a voice and tone much louder and harsher than I had expected:
“有人坐的!!”
Immediately he stopped short away from the seat, turned to look at me and walked away. Hopefully he was embarrassed. Rah!
Went to pray my ancestors later. Smoke got into my eyes. It hurt. They teared, so much that they flowed down my tear duct and I had to blow my nose. Twice. But I suppose it was alright in the end. Maybe there was some sort of family interaction-cum-bonding! O: I'm very distant from my father's side, I realised. No one dares/want to sit next to me.. D:
Went to Fun-O-Rama with Deborah(Ng) yesterday. I was late. ): I'm such a loser.. Anyway, we spent our coupons mostly entirely on food (HAHA!). Saw lots of Crescent peeps there. Hai... I keep thinking of 'what-ifs'... I should just move on, eh? Couldn't meet Alyssa. Think she was awfully busy or something O; Anyhow, it was fun though we gave a pass on the haunted house. 1. It was too ex. 2. I'm a coward. 3. I'm scared of doll-related stuff/dolls. Met up with mom later at Bt Merah. I alighted the bus at the wrong stop and had to walk quite a distance there. Hahaha.
This seems like a really long entry. Shoot, I just realised I have Econs homework undone! hdgfirilkedfgdefgfg!!
Last seen at 8:02 PM
|