Friday, March 28, 2008
There are nice people in this world. :)
Though I tried very hard to chase the bus, it was too late, for I couldn't reach the front door in time. The bus closed its doors and began to move. A lady who had alighted just previously, turned swiftly on the spot and chased after it, tapping its sides quickly but firmly. The bus stopped, allowing me to board the bus. And that made the difference.
I don't remember her face, nor do I think I thanked her enough, but I will never forget her act of kindness. <3

Last seen at 9:37 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.