Wednesday, April 09, 2008
We ran to and fro the beach on Monday. On the way back, I was giddy and felt like vomiting, but I kept up with the pace anyway. It was sort of like an accomplishment. But I felt giddy for the next 1hour or so. An accomplishment of the fool. I shan't force myself next time.

We did some (really slow) jog-circuits today. Then there was the walk/jog backwards thing. I can recognise my lack of talent for that. There was the dizziness and insecurity. And I almost tripped 4 or 5 times. So there.

I just closed a window I wanted. -__- And now I have to wait for it to stream, all over again. :Z

Last seen at 10:22 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.