The stupid BOND file has mould growing all over it, granting its cover a nice slimy texture. It was so disgusting to the extent that I abandoned all thoughts of referring to my notes and brashly decided to jump head-first into answering the CSQ with all sorts of nonsense I could think of. I expect a lowering of my class participation marks. ):
I felt like a hardworking kid when I did my homework til 2 and woke up at 5 to continue again. But we all know this is an example of a rare phenomenon because it's a well established fact that I'm lazy, lazy and lazy. Incidentally, (not very, actually), one of the reasons I had to stay up so late was because...I wasted part of my time in drawing. I fail at prioritising. D:
This entry seems to have its paragraphs ending negatively. My entries are getting increasingly depressing by the day; I'm slouching horribly as I'm typing this. Really goes to show my attitude nowadays, huh?
I must practice diaphragm power.
Last seen at 10:58 PM
|