CO camp is over. It was enjoyable overall. Strangely, I'm having some mixed feelings about it. Nope, it's not due to the lack of unglam photos I took during the camp. Okay, maybe just a little, but most of what I'm feeling...I prefer not to disclose it here. It just reminds me how much I dislike myself, and how the Internet isn't safe.
Confused yet?
Let me move on.
Due to my precise planning, I managed to skip the dangerous ice breaker-type games. Ha! Wet games weren't really that wet. Stupid me injured myself just minutes after joining in. How clumsy can I get?
As much as I forbade myself to help out at the BBQ, eventually I gave in to being myself and helped out. Guess I wasn't really determined to not help out in the first place.
Night walk was..pretty alright. My post was the safest. Or so I thought. Sorry to those whom I assured how completely safe it was. I swear I didn't know the seniors (I think?) were lurking at the sports complex to scare you.. :X On the other hand, it was great that I got to know Hui Yi from just talking and passing time as we waited hours for the first group to arrive at our station. Yes, it was that long, so much that we were even lying on the hard, concrete floor on the brink of falling asleep. xD
There was also this cockroach(?) with really long legs which amused me incredibly. Especially when it moved really slowly. Lol. A new species? Haha. Then a normal cockroach somewhere near it, moving perhaps thrice the speed of the long-legged one.
How ironic that I couldn't get even a blink of sleep for the rest of the night/day/dawn/whatever. I did get to experience the sensational feeling of shivering violently from head to toe, and back again several times though. How cool is that. (Haha, COOL, get it?)
Tuning in to a happy song in the left ear, and some emo one in the right ear didn't contribute to inducing sleep either. (I'm not bonkers even though I did something as crazy as that, by the way) See how much I let you all bully me. And, zomgness, you listen to the same old-fashioned songs as me!! 8D Similar taste eh? Hahaha.
Urban hike. Tiring but enjoyable. Thank goodness I didn't black out or get dizzy spells from all that running. :\ Did really malu and stupid tasks. Especially when people I know (including myself) live around that area! Hope I didn't get spotted by anyone. Crescent teachers especially. I can imagine how much more my reputation would erode.. No wet games unfortunately, due to the wet weather. (HAHAHA okay, not funny, I should stop) And I really dislike playing that tempo game. If only I could run away..
I suppose the hustings taught me some things. And really, I suck at interviews. I'd totally mess up, like how I did before. Once bitten, twice shy. How am I gonna survive in the future?
Managed to get some sleep that night. Go me. Body ached, but better than nothing. This time round, we managed to secure a not-so-cold place. :)
Though it was cold when I reentered it in the morning. And yes, erm, I didn't get to say it then, but try to think of yourself at times too? Please? You remind me greatly of myself... It's alright to be selfish at times... That's just my two cents worth of advice, anyway. I might not even have the right to intrude like this. :\
Didn't know I could stay behind during the J2s' breakfast period. Could have helped out if I did. Or was it only a J1 thing? Don't know, can't find out anytime soon. :Z
Soon, it was the trip back home.
I felt empty when I stood before the doorstep. Why is it that I need to remind myself to be happy? I really detest myself.
Last seen at 10:39 PM
|