Compare and Contrast
Friday, June 27, 2008


I finally or not-so-finally got to eat it. 8D
My next goal shall be Mocha. Nyahahaha.

JCTs are over. Econs is screwed. I could have just taken the paper without studying, since I happened to not study the chapters tested. Spent 15-20mins just stoning during the paper. And then penning down all that remained in my head from the previous test which was taken one month ago. Go me. I wonder if I can even get 5 for essay.. Was a nervious wreck after Math. Did funny things and made Mrs Lam laugh. Three times. Haha? Chem and Bio...lots of blanks. Very easy to mark...

Lalala let me enjoy this weekend...

Last seen at 9:39 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.