Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Because I was bored..

  1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the next three sentences.
  5. Tag five people.
I vaguely remember doing this before, but nevermind it's not An Enemy of the People now, but The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Yup, I decided to reread it again. And this time I shall finish it!

" "But what would they say in song? Those that looked up from afar thought that the mountain was crowned with storm.Thunder they heard, and lightning, they said, smote upon Celebdil, and leaped back broken into tongues of fire."

I'm lazy to tag people, as usual. Not even sure who visits my blog (and has one too).

Today was a rather...eventful day? Set off to TJ in the morning. Waited for breaktime before passing the dizis to them. Got kinda bored reading LOTR at the Arts Hub to pass time.. (Argh, cannot la! Must, must, must finish reading the series la~) My didai isn't so bulky now~ Can zip without much difficulty~ 8D?

Set off to Sonia's house to PLAY. Easts meets West. And I'm the messsenger sent forth to pursue the quest. But alas, it was not meant to be an easy task. Even though I was already running late, my journey was fraught with obstacles set upon by Fate. Okay I shall stop trying to act chim la huh. Quite fail also. Too tired to think. Anyway, at the most awesome time of all, some random train in front malfunctioned, resulting in every train behind being delayed. So, it stopped for around 5-10 or 5-15mins. I was overjoyed when the doors finally closed and the train moved. BUT. It paused again at the next station. And again. And again. For I think...half of the EW line. D: Thinking I'd only be half an hour late...was a terrible mistake. I was slightly more than an hour late. -_-;;

Played the Wii for the first time in my life! O: Haha. I think the WiiFit is a good investment for exercising. LOL. And a great tool to blackmail your friends. Super unglam HAHAHAHA. Then played some random board(?) games and laughed like nobody's business at silly things. Hahaha. Sigh, Sonia has so many cool and interesting games/things in her house. -envy- But there's no use envying either, since even if I do have these games, there's no one to play with me at home. It's no fun playing such interactive games alone.

Hope there's still chance for us to meet up again this year to play~ 8D
Especially people who live at the far ends ya.
SONIA SONIA SONIA
STEPH STEPH STEPH
YUMEI YUMEI YUMEI
Why do you live so far away from me??
Even though I love you all very much, I refuse to pay 4bucks for transport fees alone. Don't look down on that 4bucks; I can buy 2 bowls of noodles with that okay. I need to learn how to teleport.

Last seen at 11:12 PM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.