Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hahaha. Okay. After abandoning this place for eons, I'm back once again. I've really lost interest into writing about mundane happenings in my daily life. Even stuff that are memorable (or traumatising).

See, I remember, just the night before release of A level results, I fell down the flight of stairs, hurting myself as a result. It was awful ramming my elbow against the railings and landing on my tailbone. ): I still remember how I couldn't get up for a moment, and just sat on the landing dumbly while the group of people at the interchange just looked at me. -.- Thanks man. All the 袖手旁观 people. After struggling, I finally managed to get up and slowly, slooooowly made my way to the queue for my bus.

So the next day, I went to collect my ______ results with my elbow, knee and ankle bounded. So kua zhang right? Needless to say, I was upset when I looked on that piece of paper that would more or less determine my future. Wanted to crush it so badly. In the end I just tossed it somewhere in my bag and couldn't care less if it got crumpled, which it did. Haha. JC has made me even more heck care than before..

I think I see quite a few of my primary school classmates these days. Come to think of it, primary school, more specifically, in lower primary, was the time when I could actually telephone some random classmate to talk nonsense. From then onwards, I only got calls asking for homework reports. Or SOS-how-to-solve-this-question!! calls. Basically asking for favours. That's all. Feels like running a hotline, no?

But it's alright. I don't talk much afterall. I've been classified as the presenceless "ghost" type..lol.

Due to H1N1, I bid farewell to the HK trip. Sigh..I want my bo lor bao, egg tart, yinyang and nai cha.. More importantly, I want to escape this horrible weather!! Really want to chop off my hair the the moment. Save some shampoo and possible weigh a few grams lighter. Not to mention, I want a break from work...

The good thing is, I think I've finally (omg!) made a friend from work. YES! No more mere acquaintances.. It's so sian cultivating bad breath and always having to pretend that I have things to do..
I also think she's quite chio!! :D
So anyway, the point was that, at least I can see her at work? Hopefully? Hahaha. Besides being able to continue earning money la..

My liking to work fluctuates every now and then.. Right now it's at its bottommost. Sigh.
Btw, I'm still waiting for my phlegm to go away. Shoo!!


I -heart- TJCO.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
GWH 8D

Loves.

Last seen at 1:40 AM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.