Tuesday, May 12, 2009
I think I can describe how it's like for me going to the hairdresser's. A love-hate relationship. Today's was...amusing? The two hairdressers were gossiping with each other on some aunty who wants her son's hair to be cut really nice and neat i.e. totally round. They kept harping on that point, perhaps trying to make me laugh. But for all I know, I could be the next hot topic of their gossip session the moment I step out. This was especially apparent when he asked me what hair cut I want. And, for the nth time, I'm really bad at Chinese..so..I have difficulty explaining nor do I even know how to describe what I want. Gave up eventually. I also officially hate the 'bob' haircut. SRSLY. Why does every hairdresser recommend it?? I think that's what I got.

So I left the seat at the salon without making any eye contact with the hairdresser. Looking at him, even. Because I knew that my face was very, very black the moment I saw my new hair..

Left for work soon after... Need to earn back the 10bucks to repay yet another ruined attempt at getting a nice haircut.

Back at home, I spent 30mins in front of my bathroom mirror. Not because I was busily admiring my reflection, but furiously cutting my hair myself. Seriously, ohmytian, what kind of stupid hairstyle did he give me???

I hope it's better now, since I've resorted to DIY.

I've heard that people cut their hair because they're depressed.
It's the other way round for me.

Last seen at 12:53 AM


Jo. 141090. Anime and Manga addict. CRESCENT C30304 C30506 TJCO dizin00b


has a strange, twisted obsession with poking people and stroking their protruding veins. 8D

Also known as
Jojo. Joannie. Annie. Tofu. Dao baby. Mojo. Mojojojo. Momo.

Addictions
Anime.
Manga.
Music.
Photoshop.
Computer.
Maltesers<3
Artbooks.